TIME FOR FAMILY

8:46 AM


Yesterday was a wonderful day : after almost half a month i finally got to hang out with my family again . this is the second time my parents have visited me in my new city sice i made the move almost a year ago . After walking around and hang out in the most beautiful beaches in RABAT and enjoyed the sunset too . ALL in all , a wonderful day , and wore an outfit that a little classy with sporty shoes from my favorite brand SKECHERS and i add some amazing accessories from NEWDRESS to look more awsome ;)



GET THIS AMAZING BAG HERE : http://goo.gl/iKOO2L




especially thanks to my mother for making me feel valued and all your support for me  . Thank you for all you do for me and our family...



You Might Also Like

20 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.